Welcome to my little artsy creation! All images are copyrighted by Charlene Celio
Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog! Take time out to put your feet up, drink a cup of something hot or cold, and be refreshed. As you read, remember that You are God's amazing creation and He loves You!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Baby Baby!
Painting break... Feast your eyes on this beautiful little creation. Evelyn smiled at me this week for the first time... aaaaahh.
Earrings and Necklaces
-
After my trip to Santa Fe, where I used Tory Hughes's Foredom buffer, I
had to have one so I ordered it right away. I love the shine it gives my
beads...
His Shirt - Figurative Female Painting
-
*"His Shirt 2"*
7" x 5", Oil on Board
Although the box and movie "Fifty Shades of Gray" is abuzz right now, I
wasn't thinking of it when I painted thi...
New website…
-
Why did the chickens cross the road? To get to the new website! I have an
announcement…I have a new website going live later this week! This was long
o...
5 years ago
Celio Arts on TML Custom Gifts.com. Check out the Artist's Page.
I'm a mother of 5, mother in law to the two wonderful ladies, Katina and Gabby, and "over the moon" for my granddaughter, Evie. I'm married to my words cannot express how great he is husband, Rich (jazz drummer extraordinaire). I also am a fan of my son Jonathan's painting, drawing and comedic talent, http://cave-o-horrors.blogspot.com/, and of the very talented actress, Katherine Celio, www.katherinecelio.com, and so proud of my daughter Aletheia who designs Apple Computer's web page. I go to lots of my daughter Bethany's soccer games and soon will be Grandma again to my son David and his wife Gabby's baby boy, Andre. I created this Fine Arts business in 2006 and hope it lasts for a very long while.
haha "feast your eyes" ...
ReplyDeletei love it!