-
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Art Journaling Class in Saratoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Celio Arts on Linked In
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
i'm not one to brag, but... - I bought this mug for myself a while back---for those days when I need a little affirmation. I highly recommend it.9 years ago
-
-
-
-
Earrings and Necklaces - After my trip to Santa Fe, where I used Tory Hughes's Foredom buffer, I had to have one so I ordered it right away. I love the shine it gives my beads...12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
100 Days of Creative Courage - *100 Days of Creative Courage is a creative online course that will celebrate the final 100 days of 2015!* Over the past 5 years, I've collected over *1...11 years ago
-
Recipe for Lavender Hair Mist - Many of you have been asking for recipes and instructions for some of the product in my shop. I've got a ton of ideas to share and here's the first one! ...17 years ago
-
-
U.S. Virgin Islands ~ August 2018 - Raissa Eby 5 x 7 inches, Watercolor Salt River Bay Location Link Eileen Black Rainbow Beach 8x12 inches Transparent Watercolor Location Link Eileen Bl...8 years ago
-
New website… - Why did the chickens cross the road? To get to the new website! I have an announcement…I have a new website going live later this week! This was long o...5 years ago

The workj your class created came out wonderfully! The class you are teaching sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sasha. It was fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat creative ideas! That looks like a fun thing to try. That would be a good project to do with my daughters and granddaughters. Your granddaughter, Evelyn Jo, is a little beauty!!
ReplyDeleteYes, one of the ladies in the class said the same thing and is going to journal with her granddaughters.
ReplyDeleteEvelyn is a beauty. Thanks!