Welcome to my little artsy creation! All images are copyrighted by Charlene Celio
Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog! Take time out to put your feet up, drink a cup of something hot or cold, and be refreshed. As you read, remember that You are God's amazing creation and He loves You!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
From A to Z: Cement Ship #1
This ship has quite a history and a local favorite.
Hi John! This original has sold but I can make prints of this one or a similar one I painted. Let me know what size you want. I can print up to 13x19" and mat it to fit into an 18x24 frame. My email is celioarts@gmail.com
I'm a mother of 5, mother in law to the two wonderful ladies, Katina and Gabby, and "over the moon" for my granddaughter, Evie. I'm married to my words cannot express how great he is husband, Rich (jazz drummer extraordinaire). I also am a fan of my son Jonathan's painting, drawing and comedic talent, http://cave-o-horrors.blogspot.com/, and of the very talented actress, Katherine Celio, www.katherinecelio.com, and so proud of my daughter Aletheia who designs Apple Computer's web page. I go to lots of my daughter Bethany's soccer games and soon will be Grandma again to my son David and his wife Gabby's baby boy, Andre. I created this Fine Arts business in 2006 and hope it lasts for a very long while.
Is this for sale? I am looking for a cement ship painting for our home.
ReplyDeleteHi John! This original has sold but I can make prints of this one or a similar one I painted. Let me know what size you want. I can print up to 13x19" and mat it to fit into an 18x24 frame. My email is celioarts@gmail.com
Delete